Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I orderd a new R/T to go along with my Avenger R/T and the Crossfire. What I order was a black Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi. I will be doing a family picture setting as soon as the Charger R/T gets here in two weeks. I think I'm going through a mid life...you know.
So this is how it will work out. The Charger R/T will be when I want to go and flex a little. The Avenger R/T is tore appart right now as its getting some goodies put on. The Crossfire is my road course car. I may in the next three weeks pick up another Crossfire (SRT6 with only 16,000miles on it for $26,600) to put up and never drive. The Crossfire is going to be a collectors car worth some good money in the years to come. Now is the time to buy them.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Regandon sounds like the beginning of a good collection. Can't wait to see the pics. I would say get a Challenger while your at it but that would be very hard to do from what I have seen. One went for $400,000 at auction the other day.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Regandon sounds like the beginning of a good collection. Can't wait to see the pics. I would say get a Challenger while your at it but that would be very hard to do from what I have seen. One went for $400,000 at auction the other day.
It only went for so high because it was serial number 1, and all the money went to charity.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Wow, talk about adding some cars to your collection... I am jealous! Can't wait to see a family portrait! Bye the way... did you hit the lottery, or did you just save for so long? Congrats either way though!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, talk about adding some cars to your collection... I am jealous! Can't wait to see a family portrait! Bye the way... did you hit the lottery, or did you just save for so long? Congrats either way though!
I have invested my money very wisely, and I'm using my investment money to buy my car's.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
great collection

Sounds like a great collection of cars, you surely do not stray from the mopar family.

·
Registered
701 Posts
First of let me be the first to say BIG BALLA :SHOCKED:
second of im so jelous u have all these nice cars :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Nice a charger R/T, well my avenger is paid off so i really was thinking of getting a daytona charger in lime green im still thinkin about it......

·
Registered
701 Posts
um u won't b able to get a non used lime green daytona. i know for a fact that they build limited amount of daytona cars in each color.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
There are 2 of them near a carlot near my house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts