Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could only watch it. Our new puppy chew through the speaker cable. He has a new nickname LBB.
I remember when my dog chewed through the power cord. It learned its leason really fast. Any time a walked buy it with anything that looked like a cord, it ran in to another room. It did end up dieing of old age.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for digging that up regandon! I was wondering when we would get a video on that beautiful car.
I though everyone would like to see the build sheet at the end. I do like the computer system with keyboard install in the back seat. Those Viper brakes look really good on it to.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
She says it has a 250 HP Charger SRT8 engine. :4-looney:
But it's a V6.
And the Charger SRT8 has a 425 HP 6.1L V8

She must have confused the engine with the Charger SRT8 bucket seats.
And she's a PR manager?

tags stormtrooper video

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It gave me a good laugh when she stated an SRT8 Charger engine. The build sheet is the most intresting part of this vid.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If the next version of the r/t or hopefully srt6 comes out and it has features like that. My avenger is going bye bye.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I really liked that rear spoiler... I may wait to get one and see if this one actually comes out. That build sheet was great. Thanks again for that video!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Nice find. I've found a bunch of pics but no video. That guy should have popped the hood and also shoot some video of the Borla exhaust. Why he's at it start it up.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mouthwatering good

Now there's one devil of a machine. Honestly, that car makes a Porsche 911 look like some stupid toy for rich kids who don't mind lookin' silly.

·
Registered
979 Posts
2 things I noticed

First, it has a Challenger fuel cap. Me thinks I need to go by a Dodge Dealer and see how much of a mod it would be of it is just a bolt on replacement.

Second, is it just me or does that thing have paddle shift lever on the left side of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
271 Posts
First, it has a Challenger fuel cap. Me thinks I need to go by a Dodge Dealer and see how much of a mod it would be of it is just a bolt on replacement.

Second, is it just me or does that thing have paddle shift lever on the left side of the steering wheel?
Yes it does have paddle shifters on both sides of the steering wheel!

·
Registered
363 Posts
i want that rear spoiler and i would kill for those tail lights, why make just one set of custom parts for one build and not put any of it out there for us enthuesiasts?????? WWHHYYY!!!!!:cry2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts