Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening I just bought a 2011 avenger with a 3.6ltr automatic with 166000 miles on it. I just replaced the battery today. The issue at hand is it will not start. Everything works on the dash, radio, windows, Moon roof, and turn signals. However, the power mirrors don't work. When I turn the key to the on position I get nothing. I ran my scanner and I'm getting two codes. U110A and U0121 with the sccm being the common denominator. The tps, cel, and immobilizer lights are on as well. Anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2012
23 Posts
Good evening I just bought a 2011 avenger with a 3.6ltr automatic with 166000 miles on it. I just replaced the battery today. The issue at hand is it will not start. Everything works on the dash, radio, windows, Moon roof, and turn signals. However, the power mirrors don't work. When I turn the key to the on position I get nothing. I ran my scanner and I'm getting two codes. U110A and U0121 with the sccm being the common denominator. The tps, cel, and immobilizer lights are on as well. Anyone have any advice?
What is the engine doing when you turn the key?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ran into the same problem with my avenger r/t. In the end i found that my problem was a loose connection at the jump post on the divers side strut tower. I took it apart and cleaned them up with some sandpaper and put a little dielectric grease on the posts and nuts and tightened everything up. No problem since. Not saying that that is exactly your problem but that is what i found.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wanted to post an update for those who may come across the same issue. I got it running after testing the interior apart. When I pulled the and let the ignition switch dangle is when it started.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts