Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I just bought a 2011 Avenger Heat with the 3.6 V6 love it to death, looking to maybe do some simple mods to it such as intake and maybe exhaust, already found some helpful info here about adding stereo equipment look forward to browsing the rest of the forums for more info!

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz! Hate to ask but could you please enter which motor size L4 or V6 is under the hood on your ride. It will make it easier to respond to you in future postings relating to the engine. ENJOY the Forum pages...Lots of good stuff in them to learn from. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forumz! Hate to ask but could you please enter which motor size L4 or V6 is under the hood on your ride. It will make it easier to respond to you in future postings relating to the engine. ENJOY the Forum pages...Lots of good stuff in them to learn from. :)
Sorry I added it to the original post

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Ah yes, I kind of thought that would be the one. I dislike going by trim designations, as sometimes they do have "other" motor options.
I hope you have a long and happy time with your Avenger ride! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yes, I kind of thought that would be the one. I dislike going by trim designations, as sometimes they do have "other" motor options.
I hope you have a long and happy time with your Avenger ride! :)
I hear ya on that and thanks I love it so far hoping for a long time with it as well

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to The Forum from another '11 3.6 Heat Owner!!
Really really like this car.
And The Forum's not bad either!!
Doc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to The Forum from another '11 3.6 Heat Owner!!
Really really like this car.
And The Forum's not bad either!!
Doc
I love mine for sure have you done any upgrades to your Heat I've been thinking upgrading the intake and exhaust

·
Registered
118 Posts
So far She's stock...
Really liking the Nexen tires!! They have been Killer in the snow and ice and ride Much better than the Goodrich tires that were on it when We bought it.
Nexen Tire ›

1 - 10 of 10 Posts