Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Avenger 3.6L R/T
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've had my Avenger for a little under a year so far and it was the first real car I could call my own. I've got a couple of questions I was wondering if anyone could answer. First, I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to find some smoked-out headlights and taillights for the 2014 model as I'm just not sure what is trustworthy and what is good quality. Secondly, I'd like to know if anyone has any tire recommendations geared toward performance as the ones I have right now are just garbage. I look forward to becoming a part of this community. I've got some pics of the baby down below. Her name is Sylvia.
sylvia.jpg

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great looking ride. It is illegal in most states to black out your lights so it's difficult to find them. You can us the VHT-SP999-Nite-Shades spray that works well. There are a bunch of opinions on tires if you search the forum. I use the General Tire Altimax RT43 which have been good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone, I've had my Avenger for a little under a year so far and it was the first real car I could call my own. I've got a couple of questions I was wondering if anyone could answer. First, I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to find some smoked-out headlights and taillights for the 2014 model as I'm just not sure what is trustworthy and what is good quality. Secondly, I'd like to know if anyone has any tire recommendations geared toward performance as the ones I have right now are just garbage. I look forward to becoming a part of this community. I've got some pics of the baby down below. Her name is Sylvia. View attachment 19678 View attachment 19679 View attachment 19680
Welcome to the forum!! To answer your first question i found some on amazon believe it or not and not that expensive either. And as far as your second question i recently bought a set of lionheart 18s of ebay for 300 bucks and i like them. They seem to perform quite well. But it in the end is all about preference. Ebay is a good place to start tho. Found all kinds of aftermarket and oem parts for cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts