Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just doing my newbie check-in to say hello; I’ve got a 2012 Avenger SE that I’ve had since 2014 or so and love to pieces. 140k miles on her and still going strong, though I recently had to replace the TIPM to fix a windshield wiper issue :rolleyes:

Just starting to do my own work on her; always wanted to learn to work on cars and she seems to be a good practice model. ...although I would like to have a word with whoever decided the battery should be in the wheel well, as well as whoever designed the TIPM.

Looking forwards to learning new things here!

·
Premium Member
6,228 Posts
Welcome to the Forumz! yes it seems to be a common problem with a lot of Dodge/Chrysler vehicles of the same age.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys! Just doing my newbie check-in to say hello; I’ve got a 2012 Avenger SE that I’ve had since 2014 or so and love to pieces. 140k miles on her and still going strong, though I recently had to replace the TIPM to fix a windshield wiper issue :rolleyes:

Just starting to do my own work on her; always wanted to learn to work on cars and she seems to be a good practice model. ...although I would like to have a word with whoever decided the battery should be in the wheel well, as well as whoever designed the TIPM.

Looking forwards to learning new things here!

Welcome to the forum and glade that you like your Avenger. I also want to have a word with the design team about the battery placement, very inconvenient. I hope you find all the information you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts