Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have picked up a three gauge set. I have the oil temp, water temp and the air fuel ratio gauges. I like the gauge setup that the StormTrooper Avenger has, that I'm going to have an on dash three gauge pod custom made. Still working on a long list of mods that need to get done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Definitely keep us informed with any problems you had installing the gauges and of course pictures. If you start to run out space to store attachments you can become a site supporter which will increase your storage space. Another way to post pictures is to use photobucket. I actually use both. I been thinking about adding a trio gauge set to mine also. I would pick oil pressure, oil temp, and a volt gauges.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely keep us informed with any problems you had installing the gauges and of course pictures. If you start to run out space to store attachments you can become a site supporter which will increase your storage space. Another way to post pictures is to use photobucket. I actually use both. I been thinking about adding a trio gauge set to mine also. I would pick oil pressure, oil temp, and a volt gauges.
I never thought of the oil pressure gauge and that should have been a gauge to get first. Thanks for reminding me by posting the gauges your going to get. I'll have one today, and I'll drop the water temp gauge from the install. The reason I'm going with an air to fuel ratio gauge, is because of the Jet chip and possibly a performance programer if one comes available(sp). This way I can keep on eye on how lean or rich I'm running. I have talked with the dealership that I buy my Dodges from, and this install is going to be done by them for me. They also state that my warrenty will not be void do to this install.

I'm going to become a site supporter also,... I have already talked with the site owner on becomeing one.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
regandon, what color dash do you have? If you have something custom made, maybe if you can get enough on here to go in with you on a group buy, it would be cheaper for everyone? Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I don't think I would go with wood grain, maybe something that would batch whatever color vinyl I get. I'm not a big fan of wood grain but to each it's own... Well maybe in the Infinity's.

Thanks for the links and 180+ isn't that bad at all.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am thinking of getting the real aluminum kit that is on e-bay, or quite possibly black carbon fiber. I wish I could just see what it would look like first, ya know?

·
Registered
590 Posts
I know, but I would hate to spend $200 bucks and it not look right. I bought some aftermarket gas and brake pedals that are aluminum and black carbon fiber, so either way I go they go with the theme. My buddies all say to go with the carbon. I have to decide soon, cause that is one of my Christmas presents.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah, good idea.

repped ya, too.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I know, but I would hate to spend $200 bucks and it not look right. I bought some aftermarket gas and brake pedals that are aluminum and black carbon fiber, so either way I go they go with the theme. My buddies all say to go with the carbon. I have to decide soon, cause that is one of my Christmas presents.
I wonder what the return policy is if unopened?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.