Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, what do you all think of these wheels? I kinda like them and I was thinking of getting them in 20's or 19's. They also come in an all silver version. Please be honest. Here are the wheels by them self, and here is the picture of the car by its self, as I had to do some photoshoping! ;)

Here is what the all silver look like:

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not thought of that. Not too sure how that would look or function for that matter. What does everyone else think about 20 in the front and 21 or 22 in the rear?

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those wheels definitely fit the car good. What size do you think they are? It looks like the car has been lowered too. There is a lot of detail on this car. Look at the front grille. They painted behind the chrome. And the pillars have been painted, and the black splash guard behind the front tires... I really like those tail lights, how they are tinted. I know a guy on another forum that tints rear lights. He does a decent job too, I may ask him to show up here.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I dont like the red avenger those rims r way to big for me. The only thing i like is the tinted tails.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im talking about the avenger on the cardomain link....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts