Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...hoping this is the right place to be. I just purchased an 08 Avenger, used to have an 04 stratus so I suppose you would call it an upgrade so looking to join the forums for modding hints/tips :)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forumZ. Yes this is the right place to be. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have members here that will be glad to answer them for you. What type of mods are you thinking about?
Already asked about the intake :p But I'm looking to do minor mods since I'm only leasing, but who knows might buy at the end since I won't owe that much. This is what I did to my strat when I had it...but don't knock it for the ricer stuff - I opened up an aftermarket parts shop then did it to the car to help advertise for it :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the forumz. The Stratus looks good man. Any questions just ask. Thier are plenty of people here that could help. Hey and check out the poll section.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Welcome to the forumz! You can't really tell that it was a stratus... It is a little ricey, but hey, when you are trying to promote an after market shop, then you have to do what you have to do!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! I think the stratus was well done. Everything looks very professional on it.

You say you have a shop? Whats the name and where are you located?

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oops sorry forgot to mention I had to close it down...My partner didn't help me out financially very well. :) But I still have a couple connections left...mainly from these places:

www.mimousa.com
www.ajusa.com

I think there's a couple more, I have to check around, but yeah I can get you guys some discounts, but unfortunately for us 08 guys, not many parts are available :(

Duh I forgot I have an account with Razzi...so all you guys w/o spoilers Razzi makes a factory style :) I actually will be ordering just for right now the K&N Air Replacement filters (hate stock) from AJ-USA, my price is $33.64 + shipping...so save ya like $10-15...the intakes I get awesome prices on...so as soon as AEM makes one...we are golden :D Also I am getting my charger like next week I hope, and I need to get a spoiler from Razzi, so not sure if you guys want to do a group buy or what not...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Ahh okies....thanks for the info and the links!! Whereabouts in metro detroit are ya?

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm in Roseville also. How old are you Zeeman?
28 unfortunately, going on 29...almost at the dreaded 30...wife thinks I'm too old to be "modding" cars...so I told her to show me a 16 year old that drives an R/T that didn't have their parents buy the car for them then I will stop modding... :p Then I also said that I like to mod new cars, all those old 50-60 year olds like to mod old cars from their era...what's the difference!? lol gotta love women..

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those are some good links! So does that mean you can get us some parts if we PM you?
You are correct...what's cool is with my dealer accounts, I can dropship anywhere :) It's quite simple...I used to be VERY active on 2gss.org when I had my strat, and I used to hook them guys up with everything...basically whatever car I get, if I'm getting deals, then whoever has the same ride gets deals :D Plus it expands our knowledge, as for example people want different things, so if you are leary about something, someone else will buy it, install it, show us how they did it, and we get bigger...simple logic in my mind :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts