Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got myself a new 08 Avenger SXT and I really want to do something with it. I been reading that people put chips and stuff like that in it. I really dont know that much about that so if someone can help me out. I really want to put a cool air intake and flowmasters and stuff like that. Can anyone tell me what are some of the best things out there so i can put in my car. thanks guys.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Hey guys just got myself a new 08 Avenger SXT and I really want to do something with it. I been reading that people put chips and stuff like that in it. I really dont know that much about that so if someone can help me out. I really want to put a cool air intake and flowmasters and stuff like that. Can anyone tell me what are some of the best things out there so i can put in my car. thanks guys.
Are you in the LA area? Take your car to AEM or K&N and they will give you a free intake :D Oh and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
welcome aboard.. Not a lot out there right now.. They are looking for cars for testing though.. Check out some of the threads here you will see who to contact

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
yes iam close by there so tell me what have u done to your avenger. Iam looking to do something to it soon.
Absolutely nothing! LOL - I am planning on doing some stuff...havent' had any time to get around to it...window tint, possibly the door sills, deflectors, rocker panel vinyls if I can get them to look right...and an intake when one comes out :D But yeah I'm leasing so I'm limited with what I can do...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts