Newbie from New Mexico

Discussion in 'Newbie Checkin!' started by Kadekong, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Kadekong

Kadekong New Member

Hey all! Thought I would introduce myself to the forum. My name is Kaden, you can call me Kade and I'm 19. I live in New Mexico, and I bought a silver 2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet 3.6 in the summer of 2017. It had a salvage title, but it drove well and looked good. It had 92000 miles on it, and I got a good deal. In December, I put a K&N intake on it, and that's all the modding I've done. I had to fix quite a few odds and ends, but i appreciated getting to know my car. Even as a I type this i can think of four or five little unimportant things that still need doing, but don't warrant the effort it would take to fix them. Now, 9 months after I bought the car, it has just passed 111000 miles! The thing is, it's the nicest vehicle that our family has. I just use it as a daily driver, but every time my mom and dad drive for more than two hours to some place, they borrow it. I'm happy to lend it, because I drove their vehicles for several years before they bought my first car (a $1400 1997 BMW 328ic, another long and nightmarish story). To make a long story short, this car has brought much joy to my and my family's lives. I'm glad to be a part of the Avenger community, and I look forward to conversing with all of you in future. See you in the threads! Peace, Kadekong

dk1677 and 4cefed like this.
  2. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the Forumz ! From another "New" State. New York, that is! Glad to have you join on with us .

3. dk1677

dk1677 all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

4. jkelly16

jkelly16 Hey y'all, watch this! Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

5. Intrepid

Intrepid Active Member MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Hello and welcome to the forum Kade! Look forward to hearing from you in the future too.

6. Chromdillion

Chromdillion New Member

Media:
    Albums:
    A fellow New Mexican! Welcome to the Forumz!