Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'd like to invite any local Ontario folks or people just over the boarder to the Niagara Falls cruise night at the No Frills on lundys lane I'd like to see some Avenegers in the mix of hondas and mazdas XD. Its every Sunday around 6ish to 7ish till about 10 or 11 its a good time with lots of cars and food. I'll post a map quest link if anyone interested. I my self will be roaming around but unfortunately I've had to pull my car off the road due to some financial issues. So lemme now what u guys think

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
It's every Sunday all Summer? I would be able to attend sometime, I just don't know exactly when because of all the cornroasts, concerts etc. I'm booked for already.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah its every sunday i'll post when its over but summer just started so it'll be a while. like i said everyone welcome no sign up just show up and park ur car and just go around talking to all the different people there pretty fun a neet to see all the different car people tune up XD

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
At the nofrills, ok cool. I'll be lowered by then. That would be a nice night.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright cool glad to see yah out there when u get there its pretty straight forward where to park the one side is all ricers and tuners and the other is all muscle domestics

·
Ex Avenger owner...
901 Posts
I loved Niagra Falls. I was visiting there on a Fly/Drive vacation around that part of the States in 94. Believe it or not I hired a MOPAR!! 94 Chrysler Imperial !!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very nice but I'm talking about the Canadian side of the falls and very nice, my uncle actually owns a Chrysler imperial dun up to the tits, then crashed it and scraped it for a Ford LTD 1, i got my own ford LTD II that I'm in the process of restoring with the 351c 400 overhead :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey im from the falls on the NY side, due to legal issues i cant cross the border for ten years lol. im so close to canada i hit golf balls into the river from my front yard!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice nice when i get my car up on the street again (now i'm counting by the pay checks till its burnin rubber ;D) i could get my passport and go to some of the american cruise nights see some new cars and meet some new people so if u guys now any local buffalo or niagara falls cruise night pls post em and hopefully i can get my car down. And if there are any other cruise nights anywhere in canada i wouldn't mind attending so pls post some events XD

·
Ex Avenger owner...
901 Posts
I did USA side & Canadian side on my trip----Yea I have actually stayed in Canada for 3 hours !!!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts