Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve replaced the blower motor, the resistor, and all fuses check out good. I’m thinking it’s the control panel but just wanna see if anyone else had a different idea. After I changed the resistor nothing changed but when I changed the motor it started right back up and it started to only work on full blast and now nothing again.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Is it just happening when in the A/C mode and vents only as your thread title suggests? Do the other settings work?

·
Registered
247 Posts
im having same problem . tested blower motor and it works then tested with ohm meter and the relay has resistance on all 3 pins so im also thinking control panel . i noticed while checking to see if it gets power from the control panel and it does but its not exactly on the 1 , 2, 3 or 4 setting it registers somewhere in-between but no air blowing at all on any setting . only fuse i could find to test was #22

·
Registered
247 Posts
so i looked at the back of my control panel and there are obvious melted areas right on the right top side if your looking at the back of the panel . check yours !!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
got the new panel today and now i got air . still gota do a blender motor but control panel fixed the no air problem .

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Great to hear you got it sorted:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the super late reply gents! It was indeed the Ac control panel for me! Finally got it running and it’s still running good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts