Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a "no fuse" light that just turned on. Checked EVERY fuse and all are fine. My remote will not lock/unlock the doors or open the trunk. The button on my door to lock/unlock the doors also isn't working. All the other buttons work. Each thread I've seen on this issue has been fixed by replacing the IOD fuse but I checked and then had my boyfriend check again and it's fine. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
If the fuse is good then it must be an open(broken) wire that that fuse runs from, time for someone with 12 volt electrical skills to check it out. Please go yo your profile information and update what motor size is in your Avenger(2.4 or 3.6) You can put it in with the vehicle info line.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Did you have any work done on the car recently?
Here is a link to the same issue on the forum:
https://www.avengerforumz.com/threads/no-fuse.54753/
Maybe it's the TPIM?? You could check the connections on the bottom of the TPIM. You could try just disconnecting the power from the battery for a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
6,528 Posts
No work done?...NEED to check the cars battery and cable connections for corrosion(all cars will exhibit this and must be kept clean), also is it the original battery??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a "no fuse" light that just turned on. Checked EVERY fuse and all are fine. My remote will not lock/unlock the doors or open the trunk. The button on my door to lock/unlock the doors also isn't working. All the other buttons work. Each thread I've seen on this issue has been fixed by replacing the IOD fuse but I checked and then had my boyfriend check again and it's fine. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
Im having same issue Now & put new battery in the car & it still says no fuse when key isnt in & turner cant open trunk or unlock doors & inside lights wont come on did u ever find out what the issue is ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts