Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot but this is my first time posting here.... I recently picked up a Pioneer DEH S4220BT to replace my father's stock radio that died on him. For some reason, there is not sound coming from the back speakers, if I connect the wires gray on purple and white on green, I'll get sound from the back but then lose the front, they won't all work.. I have another Pioneer that was in my old car and same issue. It's a '13 Avenger w/o Boston Sound Acoustics. Any help on why this might be happening would be greatly appreciated.. maybe one of you had this issue and figured it out.
Thank you all in advance!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
You might want to email Crutchfield, they are very helpful with after market audio systems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to email Crutchfield, they are very helpful with after market audio systems.
I know, they're usually very helpful and I've had great luck with them but I stumped them with this one. They want to send out a new stereo but the 6800BT I had in my old car is having the same issue so it can't be the leads like they're assuming. I THINK I figured it out but I'll have to test it a little later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts