Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres a few of us from Ontario, I was surprised there wasnt a thread started by now.

Im Justin, From Cobourg Ontario, an hour and a half East of Toronto. Picked up my Avenger RT the first of December and so far im lovin her. I have pics posted in the pics thread. I want to do a few minor mods in the near future, ie, Cold air intake when K&N gets around to fitting one, Magnaflow or equivelant muffler, and maybe some lowering springs.

·
Registered
701 Posts
hey how many of us are from ontario here again?? maybe in summer we can do a drive n video it lol
:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yup, Ontario it is!!! A Summer drive would be kinda neat, though I'd probably be driving more than you guys (Sudbury, Ontario!!)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
cool theirs three blak avenger and two steelsilver avengers here in ontario in this forum
I'm sure there will be more, my envious stupid neighbor decided to get an R/T just like mine...GRRR I was livid when I seen it. lol

Then I seen a black SXT w/ sports package and an SE...There are a lot of black ones popping up, so it needs to get warm real fast so I can change up my look :D

Oops - the SXT and SE I'm assuming were from Windsor, I think that's ontario lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
lol yes windsor is part of ontario but its like a 2hr drive depends on who's driving lol

and ric what gang areu talking about?

·
Registered
573 Posts
nice to have our neighbors here with us i know what you mean zee there are a bunch of white ones here. i was the first in town to have one i bought the first one off the truck.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
For the record, I think everyone in michigan bought their black avengers after seeing mine...lol :p

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Actually one of the new members here got theirs in march of 07, so guess he beat me out. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
2008 Dodge Avenger (used)

I am not yet an Avenger owner, I am hoping to be by the end of this week however.
I am looking at a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT FWD with 10,000-20,000 KMS at our local dealership (in Northern Ontario), what is a reasonable/good price for this car?
Thank you in advance for your asssitance,
shale

1 - 20 of 112 Posts