OOHHHH my goodness gracious !!!

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussion' started by 5rebel9, Apr 22, 2016.

1. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    DSC06215_LI.jpg DSC06214.JPG "BABY" aka "Red Runner" was never formally introduced, so with son home from 1 1/2 months at college I had some time top take some pic's to do so. And took some "before"pic's with just toothpaste clean and "after" pics of having "Radial Keratotomy"(sand & polish) due to a good cleaning that revealed some pretty heavy etching of his lenses!
    Hope you all like seeing him as much as we love having him in the family "stable"!

EDIT: and yes that is a RAZ model radio/cd/cassette from an 04 mopar mini van..A snug fit, but mounts and fits like the O.E. It came to us with a big hole there as seller kept his aftermarket radio!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    sacrdandprofne likes this.
  2. FinnAvenger

FinnAvenger Member

Media:
    Big difference! Nice clear lens now. Not only the visual side but that now they let more light through which means better visibility. Good job!

3. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Yes a big difference, My son was amazed and thought he was going to need new headlights before any of this was done.NOW he says "thanks DAD, looks great!". BUT when one looks at it from just the right angle, you can see some slight discoloration(dirt) on the inside of the lights...can not get in there though!