Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 R/T. It did not come with the owners manual or anything included with That.

My question is, are there different owners manuals for the R/T and the other models of the car? I want to buy one off of EBay and don't want to pick up the wrong one. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Most any owners manual are generic and cover all the different trim levels , would suggest getting a Haynes manual also.

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Well we are a special group of people being Avenger owners ! by the way , still have not caught which motor you have.
That pic looks like the factory glove box filler stuff for sure !!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3.6 V6.

Yeah I need everything that came with it including the filler! I like having all that junk that way I can develope an intimate relationship with the car. (Well kinda)

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Well done ,and got the dig daddy muscle too!!!! If I were you ,I would not let Sis to close to it for a while. She may try to get you to buy a Charger and give her the avenger. Ha-Ha !!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol yeah maybe. My Stratus I had from 2005 up until like 3 weeks ago and never had a problem with it besides having the throttle body replaced and general maintenence issues. I can only hope this Avenger brings me the same luck and I have it that long. I'm glad I picked this over the Dart they were trying to sell me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a 2012 R/T. It did not come with the owners manual or anything included with That.

My question is, are there different owners manuals for the R/T and the other models of the car? I want to buy one off of EBay and don't want to pick up the wrong one. Thanks in advance for any help!
Here's a couple of Great Sites for Owner's Manuals and They are free!

Doc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts