Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to start this thread with a recommendation for these brake pads, and rotors if you are new to the Avenger as I am, or been thinking of doing a brake upgrade!

The rotors are the same diameter as the stock rotors on both the front and rear, but will manage heat better under hard driving conditions such as those I experience daily in unforgiving Dallas traffic.

I think the bigger brake upgrade that some others are doing would be better over all with the larger diameter being able to manage heat better, but that is a notch more difficult of an upgrade for those that might not be good at sourcing parts from different vehicles and such. With that said, I would have done that upgrade had I scrounged this forum enough to know it was a thing!

With this upgrade I have breathed new life into my brakes, and now the car feels to handle its weight much better when braking, and that definitely a plus! Also did a full brake system flush with new synthetic brake fluid! The brake pedal is night and tight, with good feedback and control!

I will also mention that the brakes were super easy to work on compared to some brake systems that I have messed with in the past. The layout is easy to work with, and plenty of room everywhere.

If you decide to go this upgrade route, feel free to respond to this thread, and I will offer my best input!

Pics!

Cleaned, Waxed, and ready for summer!

Close up of the front brakes. I think it really adds to the look of the vehicle. Both beauty, and function!

Close up of the rear brakes.

Hope ya'll like it as much as I do! I think my favorite thing about the Dodge Avenger is that there is not many of them modded around, they look good when taken care of, and the community for them isn't full of toxic internet warriors!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Looks great, nice job! EBC parts are more expensive but good quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts