Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if there is anyone on here that is good with photoshop could u do some for me? i wanted to see what my car would look like with some aftermarket pieces on it, but the descriptions peices they show only show the small area it is on, the pieces would be, the chrome pillar peices, the side vents and chrome door handles.
i just want to see what these would look like before i plan on buying them

ill provide with the pictures of them and car.... thanks for the help

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Go ahead and post the pics. You will want the pics of your car taken from the same vantage point as the aftermarket pieces.
If the pics are good enough, i'll make it look like they are already on your car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm.. looks good but i dont know if i want to get them.... i know i want the chrome roof trim.... but not sure on the pillars... i think it looks kind of tacky... and the side vents look pretty good

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I can understand what you are going through. When I was in college, I had some great ideas for my car, but no cash flow. It is frustrating to say the least. Just be patient. Your time will come grasshopper... you will get your chance to show us what you can do! ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya, i dont think im gonna do the pillars... can i see a pic of yuor car with the chrome handles and the vents?

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
vents

You can pick up those side vents at most auto parts stores. They never look quite right to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts