Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up an Avenger RT AWD to replace my totaled Magnum RT.. Will be interested to see what goes on in the aftermarket arena for this car. I needed something a little more fuel efficient so went with an Avenger RT instead of a Magnum SRT8.. Looks like a nice car, I imagine I will enjoy it...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I am picking up an Avenger RT AWD to replace my totaled Magnum RT.. Will be interested to see what goes on in the aftermarket arena for this car. I needed something a little more fuel efficient so went with an Avenger RT instead of a Magnum SRT8.. Looks like a nice car, I imagine I will enjoy it...

I love my Avenger...I honestly really do. But thats a step down in HP...going from Maggie RT to a Avenger RT...huge step down from SRT8 to a Avenger RT. Thats just my opinion.

I went from my totaled Maggie SXT to an FWD Avenger RT. I'm not at all disappointed, and it does get better gas mileage than the maggie. Just remember, gas mileage decreases the more you push the peddle to the floor..lol but thats with any car, right? :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forums, but I gotta tell ya MY avenger awd gets worse mileage than a charger r/t. They sure are pretty though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts