Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would first like to thank all the organizers who put a fantastic Meet & Greet/Cruise together for raising money for our troops via www.woundedwarriors.ca and all of those who supported this great cause! It was a fair turnout and the weather even held out for us today! I'm not sure how much was raised, but that will be announced soon! Here are some of the pics I took of todays event:

Reactions: paddymac

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The last of my pictures! Thanks for coming out everyone!!! :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Man those are some Ballin rides

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Very nice! Most exclusive car was the Blue Avenger!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
300 Addict pretty much covered it all, but I thought I'd add a few specialty cars and engine shots.

New 2010 Avengers for sale.

This Prowler was in front of me as we started the cruise. We watched the front wheels leave the ground as he pulled on the freeway. He turned off the freeway a short time later. I'm not sure if he was a full participant, but he looked good.

Another rare Mopar was this Crossfire. We shared the last position in the procession on the freeway. We had the chance to open her up a few times keeping up to those darn Vipers.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
When we arrived, some people we missing. A few got lost along the way. About 20 cars pulled into a garage to ask for directions. The attendant had a worrisome look on his face.

A few engine shots.

I did find out the weakness of the Avenger. With a few engine mods, it's not lack of power, it's lack of brakes at hi-way speeds. Are you paying attention Chrysler? You wouldn't want me to rear-end a pretty Challenger would you?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Very nice! Most exclusive car was the Blue Avenger!
Thanks Germax. It was helpful having my wife beside me on the freeway. She told me everytime she saw brakelights up ahead. I need to upgrade my brakes lol. I had no trouble going, the car ran great.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Props

What a great turnout. Very nice selection of cars. Props for the SRT Magnum in there. Love it

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
That black SRT Magnum should be in a movie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts