Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Nothing Special.... but she's an R/T!!! oh and a DODGE AVENGER... :)
These were taken right after I brought her home... Not sure how these r gonna turn out.. sorry if they are big.. lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea...

not sure what I want to do yet... i have ideas... i guess that is a start.. i want to get the windows done first... exhaust, fix the crack in my front windshield that a nice dump truck gave me from a rock, CAI...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called to see how much it would be to get the windows tinted.. they sed 180... is that a good price?

·
Registered
477 Posts
hey RT girl.... remember the place I was telling you about here in Baltimore... they are about 140 or 150.. plus they offer a warranty that would put it in that ball park.. did the place you called offer one?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea they had a warranty.. but only if i got a certain brand... suntek or something like that... i'd have to look it up to get the correct name. but i would have to pay more to get the warranty....

which i def would get.. coz i don't want a scratch or the the color to turn purple... ya know...

·
Registered
477 Posts
THe place I went to uses 3M. I believe.... not sure,, they off it on all work... it was 50 bucks covered everything... I have the same color car as you.. looks nice tinted..

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I had suntek on my G6. It wasn't bad. There were little bubbles in the tint, not from the installation, but in the tint if that makes sense. I am not sure how much I paid. I think it was around $220.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts