1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The 3.5l should only have 1 cat

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Do you all think you could take just the muffler from the 3.5 and use it on the 2.4 to get the dual exhaust? I have been thinking about this for a while... and if and when Zoomers gets their system together, I would be willing to buy one of your mufflers that they replace!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I tlked to one member on here about that when i first joined and he said on the se or sxt there was some find of box on the driver side of the car where the other exhaust tip would come out at. I dont know because i have not seen an se or sxt up close

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Shadowvenger are u now running straight pipe?

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Can someone with an SXT check this out when they can? Basically look to see if there are any obstructions where the second exhaust tip would come out. As bullet said, this is located on the drivers side.

Thanks Bullet!

·
Registered
75 Posts

I don't think the long resonator looking thing in the center is a CAT... It looks like a resonator to me... I'm assuming the drive shaft runs in that huge tunnel for the AWD models so it looks like FWD and AWD are the same exhaust systems. Is this the case?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I actually have an SXT with the R/T dual outlet muffler. No pics at the moment though and I didn't do it myself, but it is possible.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I dont know what that box in the back is for i looked on the internet and cant find a pic of it, I actually think the question was in dodgetalk ill find it

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
No it was the wrong thing some gu in another forum said u could not put flowmaster mufflers on the avenger without drillin in the floor plate or somin like that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts