Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like a push bumper on my avenger. I also do not want to cut my bumper too much. Can anyone point me in the direction to get one? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Standard procedure would recommend that you drop in on the check in page and formally "introduce" yourself and your sharp looking ride.The front "push bars seem to be the upcoming "must have" for our Avengers.As to your user name, are you a fireman? Sorry that I can not offer much about the "push bars" but by my avatar you can understand why I would have LOW interest in them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As of now only one company makes a push bumper that will fit the Avenger. That being said they are located in Mexico and will not ship outside of Mexico. I have even contacted the company directly with no luck. Only way that I know of as of now is to have one custom made or to modify one to fit the Avenger which is what I am in the process of doing. The hardest part is finding a push bumper that will fit and look good on the Avenger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,
I actually was looking for info on push bumpers for my 2012 Avenger and couldn't find anything so after some research I found that the difference between the Chevy Caprice and Dodge Charger push bumpers that are widely available aren't very different from the Avenger.
I ended up buying a Westin Dodge Charger push bumper part number 36-2035 you can find them on here http://www.westinpublicsafety.com/Push Bumper Elite/PushBumper_Elite.html and they have brush guard/light/pit bar add ons that look amazing and are easy bolt ons.

I put on my brackets before work today in about 45 minutes with no modifications and bolted on the push bumper at lunch with no issues. I will have to cut the lower portion of the grill as the upper mounts inside the grill are a little low but shouldn't affect the grill really. Looking forward to adding some lights and a brush bar in the future!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts