Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
police venge

Hi thanks for the video post up Im sure that car was on display in a car sales garage close to my home in the northeast of england or so ive been told but sadly I never got to see it ! :sad:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the video post up Im sure that car was on display in a car sales garage close to my home in the northeast of england or so ive been told but sadly I never got to see it ! :sad:
It was, this is actually my car, I bought it from Sovereign cars over a year and half ago, but im selling now as just bought a 2005 Saleen Mustang, will be sad to see it go :(

·
Registered
499 Posts
police venge

It was, this is actually my car, I bought it from Sovereign cars over a year and half ago, but im selling now as just bought a 2005 Saleen Mustang, will be sad to see it go :(
Wow what a coincidence I live in shiremoor not far from the sales garage ! Shame about you parting with it its uniuqe looking venge but wow the mustang sounds sharp m8 ! :smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah gutted its gone but the Mustang softens the blow:smileup:

http://s747.photobucket.com/user/MV6MARK/library/
Apologies in advance, but I have to ask: What's the Legalities with reference to having "POLICE" displayed on the vehicle, and I notice that you had at least one blue light on the Lightbar?

I'm in Manchester UK, and was considering something similar; pondering "STATE TROOPER" as opposed to "POLICE" when I do get an Avenger, as I don't know about what's permitted, and what's not (As you know, we don't have "State Troopers" here in the UK lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts