Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new here but I've had my 2013 avenger R/T for a little bit now. Love this car to death. Right amount of power for being my daily. But I noticed everytime I hit a bump my passeneger side front wheel makes a metallic rattling noise. I'll be putting it in the shop if I can't figure it out. I'm thinking its a strut needing replaced but I can't seem to find the R/T struts. Honestly I'd rather get some better aftermarket springs that are a little stiffer. If anyone has suggestions on that let me know. Also wanting to get a strut tower brace on it too. Just lemme know what you all think is best! That's why I came here is to ask the people that know these cars inside and out!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Don't forget to check your sway bar end links. The stock ones are not greaseable and are puny when compared to the Moog Problem Sid the upgrade.olver links that are economical on rockauto. Mine were making knocking noises until I d

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should already have a strut tower brace on your car. Megan racing has a nice coil over setup for our cars. Might be something for you to consider.
Nope my car doesn't have it. I'm the second owner so somewhere in time before I bought it must've gone missing. Those look rather nice. But I'm in the process of moving cross country to the west coast. I think I'll just go with the OEM part for now and upgrade down the line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts