Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these heads by prodigy performance. Ive looked everywhere online and havent found anyone putting them in avengers or any other pentastar vehicles apart from the jeeps. are the jeeps 3.6s different from the avengers or is it something worth checking out? would there be any huge benefit, performance wise, for switching to these heads?

prodigyperformance.com

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Don't see any reference to performance heads on their site? Do you have a direct link?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

is the 3.6 on the jeeps the same on all the Chrysler vehicles? I can’t imagine there is any difference. Would the pistons help gain performance enough to justify the price? or is it just a reinforcement for some kind of force induction?

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
I have not seen here or any of the other FCA related sites I use mention this supplier and as posted by member Intrepid, he saw no listing of these heads on the site posted by you.
Hard to give you an answer to what you ask. BUT yes the 3.6 is much the same other than upper intake routing and possible exhaust routing. The 3.6 was used (in long block form in many FCA vehicles...much like the 2.4 motor was "touted" as a world motor(used in many vehicles).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts