Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI every one i was just messing around at home with my pS and playd around with some other car tail lights to see wat would look cool on our car. heres one from the neon

Attachments

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
What about if you just tinted them? I seen one somewhere, maybe on a stratus, that had tinted tails. They looked pretty good.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know they do just playing around with them to see wat theyd look like, and thers the shadowd tail lights i did long time ago

Attachments

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Yeah, those are the ones I was talking about. I am trying to get a hold of that guy to see if he would be interested in becoming a vendor. I will post back up here if he agrees, and some of his work!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I have seen the spray on stuff, but the guy I am trying to get does a fantastic job! And he has a couple shades of tint as well.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
This guy used a new static vinyl headlight cover on his Crossfire. It is very easy to remove when you need to. I will be getting it for my Crossfire and the Avenger. Seeing how the Charger R/T is Black, these will look very nice on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
there is a spray on tint that i used on my rear tailamps, it's really simple. now as for the vinyl, i did buy it, but i did not read the directions that it was supposed to dry for at least 6-hours and they blew off on my way to school. the only problem with the spray on is that it runs, otherwise its a nice look.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well u can always take the tail light off ur car, i think it shows u in the manual. and about the vinyl , LMAO

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
HI every one i was just messing around at home with my pS and playd around with some other car tail lights to see wat would look cool on our car. heres one from the neon

those tail lights look sick!!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I tinted mine a while back. I took off the front tint for now because I didn't really like how the dark looked compared to the chrome in the front. I left the back on though. The lights still put out enough light at night, so that wasn't the issue.

http://www.avengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=1510
Thread with my tint.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Well I think I am going to get my tails tinted by this guy I know. He does a decent job, and he is considering becoming a vendor on here. I will post some pics when I get it done!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well I think I am going to get my tails tinted by this guy I know. He does a decent job, and he is considering becoming a vendor on here. I will post some pics when I get it done!

Cool! Can't wait to see em! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts