Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, when everyone got their car, how long you've had it, what do you enjoy the most. I purchased mine January 31st 2007. 10,000 miles already, trying to baby it, love it to death. Cant help the occasional romp on the throttle, you know. Only real regret is not having the rear dvd for the kids, just wasnt available at the time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
oct 31st 2007. I use it most days for my commute. My wife and I drive it most everywhere doing errands and such. almost 5,000 miles logged so far.

I also have a dakota QC 4x4 with 4.7L V8 and my wife has vw jetta 2.5 5 speed manual. On pavement I enjoy driving my avenger the most.

The remote start has gotten a lot of use this winter. I love the sun roof. I like the upgraded BA speakers, sirius radio and 6 disc changer. Great choice for 'my' first car! I've always driven trucks, my current dakota is my 3rd.

- Dan M

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think I got mine end of sept. early october 2007. 7700 miles on it so far...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got mine april 30th, 2007...

Living in BFE...I do alot of driving... its my only car... so I have 30K miles...
I love my R/T. I'm so happy I bought it. Wish i would have gotten it with the nav and DVD player.. but didn't have any in stock and didn't want to wait... but got pretty much everything else it had to offer... My daughter even sez it's pretty... lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
I got mine November 17th, 2007. I've got 3200 miles on it. It is my ownly motorized transportion. I also have a 15 speed moutain bike. I love driving my '08 Avenger.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I ordered mine while i was stationed in korea and picked it up in the states in Md in july 07

·
Registered
701 Posts
i got my car i think april or may 2007 i drive my mom, dad, siblings, and girlfriend every where so it has like 25k on it i luve it so nice :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
dec. 1 2007

Shes just over a month old, 3500 kms on her, Cant wait for Spring to have windows down longer than trips through the drive through at Timmies.

Awww,,, windows down,, stereo cranked,, sunroof open,, sunglasses on,,, T shirt, shorts and sandels, man i cant wait. I got my new car at trhe worst possible time of the year.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I got mine on July 7th, 2007 and it is my only ride with 3567 on it. I am awaiting my Chrysler Crossfire, should have it some time this month. I was looking into the Dodge Challenger, but after finding out that only 30,000 Crossfire will ever be built world wide, I went with one. I know I'll be kicking myself for not going with a Challenger.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Well good luck with your crossfire. When I bought the Avenger, the dealer was trying to get me into a crossfire... they were out of my budget, and was not a functional car for me. If it works for you, GREAT! I wish I could have got one, but oh well!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Some of the challengers will be special collectors editions. Just like the charger in the original green and purple colors.

- Dan M

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I got mine on July 7th, 2007 and it is my only ride with 3567 on it. I am awaiting my Chrysler Crossfire, should have it some time this month. I was looking into the Dodge Challenger, but after finding out that only 30,000 Crossfire will ever be built world wide, I went with one. I know I'll be kicking myself for not going with a Challenger.
Are you trading in the Avenger?

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
November

Our Avenger was our Christmas present and lovin it. So far I have not had a single problem and hope not too for many years.
My previous two cars were S-10 pickups. The first one was a dream, never had any problems for 56,000 miles until i was rear ended.
My next one started having problems soon after I bought it. :mad: Two years after constant repairs I finally got rid of it and bought the Avenger.
I told myself I would never buy American again, but after riding in an Avenger I was in love.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I bought mine in June. It's been a fun car to drive. I feel I have something different than the basic look that alot of new cars have. I have almost 6,000 miles and I bought it with 61 miles.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Well good luck with your crossfire. When I bought the Avenger, the dealer was trying to get me into a crossfire... they were out of my budget, and was not a functional car for me. If it works for you, GREAT! I wish I could have got one, but oh well!
I've always wanted to join a sports car club in my home town. The Avenger R/T will be my every day car, and the Crossfire my weekend car. I have plans for the Avenger.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts