Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
As the Avenger sells more this forum will continue to grow.....i am sure more and more New Yorkers will be joining!!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Oh yeah! We have a huge NE membership on all of our forums. No worries there, right Zodiak?! Welcome to the forum!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its cold up here in the snow belt area. My town made all the major news channel's (CNN / FOX..ect) last winter as we got pounded by heavy snow for over a week. Its normal though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sup, im from brooklyn nyc and i got a R/T AWD Avenger in black. had it for about 2 months so far, i do have to say its a step up from my old hyundai tiburon

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm from Connecticut...you know, that small insignificant state that no one remembers where it is cause it's overshadowed by NY? Yeah, we're still on the map...kinda. Got my R/T at the end of October. Decided my 4 wheeling days were done, but couldn't let got of at least AWD in the New England weather. BTW, handles awesome in the snow, in case anyone ever asks.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I to was an old four wheeler, that went back to cars. I love my AWD R/T also. I use to go to Danbury (sp) Ct. all the time to visit a friend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
albany,NY here i used to be freinds with girl from torrington,CT used to visit there her family owns some big furnature store in that area.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts