Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took pics of my R/T, but still didn't clean the car good enough :p Nothing special at the moment....

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice ride... I thought you said you took some pictures... I only see one... lol
LOL The other ones are dirty lol I just wiped down the front for this one :p But I suppose I can put them up

And I retook this one after I rewashed the car :p

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol. Thanks for the rest of the pictures Zeeman... That is a clean front...
Yeah i love the front of the car, just so agressive :p But I was just going to do those slat things...on just the grill part, I like the mesh for the rest :p

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Damn thats my car exactly hehe...just no tint....and my interior is a bit dirtier right now lol..damn kids. :p

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn thats my car exactly hehe...just no tint....and my interior is a bit dirtier right now lol..damn kids. :p
LOL Yeah I think I am waiting until mid-march to get them tinted when its warmer hopefully...The guy told depending on the weather it could take anywhere from 10-15 days before rolling down the windows...I'm like forget that :p

Kids...yeah my kids are forbidden to do anything in the car...I make them take off their shoes so they don't get the back of the seats dirty and no food, no drinks, no toys...the only thing they are allowed to have is the older one has a PSP and the younger one has that leapfrog...

They now call me "MEAN DAD" LOL

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
LOL Yeah I think I am waiting until mid-march to get them tinted when its warmer hopefully...The guy told depending on the weather it could take anywhere from 10-15 days before rolling down the windows...I'm like forget that :p

Kids...yeah my kids are forbidden to do anything in the car...I make them take off their shoes so they don't get the back of the seats dirty and no food, no drinks, no toys...the only thing they are allowed to have is the older one has a PSP and the younger one has that leapfrog...

They now call me "MEAN DAD" LOL

LOL! Thats not mean at all hehe. Its called RULES :)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! Thats not mean at all hehe. Its called RULES :)
Yeah I know they are not used to it...You should of seen the jeep...LOL I thought for sure they were going to charge me extra for it...one of them had a red gatorade, dropped it or something and the top popped off and did the champagne thing with red gatorade everywhere...man that thing was a mess lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yeah I know they are not used to it...You should of seen the jeep...LOL I thought for sure they were going to charge me extra for it...one of them had a red gatorade, dropped it or something and the top popped off and did the champagne thing with red gatorade everywhere...man that thing was a mess lol

LOL red gatorade champagne toast!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
we came so close to getting that color but my 6 year old said red
Well my 1st car ever was black. Next was red. After that one I had a grey car (ugly), then red again. Then I went black with the contour, and red with the magnum. So when I went for the avenger, the only logical choice was black...again. :p

The grey one was mixed in there because of my dad, he 'picked' that one out..back in the day..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts