Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking help on rally setup on suspension suggestions. Practiced today on stock, V6 penastar 18” wheels
But I can tell the suspension needs upgrade, although the stock independent suspension handled it like a beast, i have a feeling it’ll break down quick over time.
Also suggestions on mud flaps, and hydro brake kit set. Idk where to start, I’m gonna do some more research.

·
Registered
861 Posts
For off road rally I would just get some generic mud flaps and screw them into the wheel well and cut to length.
For any suspension parts maybe a spacer on top of the struts and shocks to give you more ground clearance. But OEM are going to be your best bet unless you can get some one to fab some mounting points for some long travel shocks and struts. Anything after market lowers your car. Maybe even consider dropping to 18 inch wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your going to do Rally racing etc you should invest into moving the battery. They are located in the driver side wheel well. The terminals tend to come loose with rough driving (personal experience) it also can get wet and muddy!!!!!
maybe relocate it to the trunk it shouldnt be too expensive.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice. I have been thinking about taking mine the baja route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts