Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rapid right turning signal. I have replaced the bulbs ( front and back), I have also noticed that the front turn signal has only one filament lighting when operating and also when the headlights are turned on the front bulb goes out completely. When I turn the signal on it blinks at the normal speed for 3 or 4 flashes before going to rapid. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Could be the signal light lever/stalk. I had the same issue(right turn only) with another make and it was the lever in that case.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I, too, have had the Rt turn signal go into rapid blinking mode when the headlights are on.
It has only been the right turn signal...never the left one.

During My annual inspection here in PA, My license plate light was not working.
After replacing the Lic. Plate bulb the rapid right turn signal problem has gone away!
I'm curious as to Other People's experience with this...
Will update if the turn signal problem comes back.
Doc
PS: Now to see if the intermittant wiper pausing problem goes away as well!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So what was the fix for front passenger side blinker not working with head light on ? Please and thank you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looking at My post here, I wasn't clear...My only problem was the Right REAR turn signal going to a rapid blink after a few moments of working properly. This problem only occurred when the headlights were on .
The front turn signals never had this problem.
A Very strange problem and most people said I had a BAD Right rear turn LED turn signal assembly. Apparently with the LED signals, the whole thing has to be replaced.
I have NO clue or idea why replacing the burnt-out license plate bulb ( non-LED) caused My Right rear turn signal to start working properly.
I wish I could tell You why, but I don't know.
Doc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts