Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all I'm new here. I own a 2013 avenger se 2.4. Been searching around found things on on pulleys from RRM. I messaged them on there lancer 2.4 turbo kit but they never gave me a definite answer. Seems like it should work however there piggy back won't but the main parts should and I guess use hptuners to tie everything together and dial back to 5psi to save the transmission. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
The only way you'll know is to try. There may be some custom fabrication and tuning involved for sure. This has been discussed on the forum for years but no one has done it yet. The best would be to consult with any shop that does custom mods in your area. Do a lot of research, ask a lot of questions. If you do come up with a solution, there would be a ton of people interested for sure.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
These guys build custom systems. You could pick their brains:

Even you could inquire if a setup like this for the 2.4 Dart auto might be adaptable:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Best of luck! There's got to be a solution to this. They can turbo pretty well anything these days:cool:

·
Registered
835 Posts
The Pulleys are the same size. You could even go with the EVO X pulley.
As far as a turbo system there is a direct bolt up manifold and all of the parts. I used to have them all the parts sourced so it was just a matter of ordering several parts from different vendors because there was no "kit".
Your not going to be able to get much more than 5 lbs of boost with out the transmission crapping out on you.
Not sure what tuner you would want to use because I dont think the reprogramming can account from going NA to FI. But that would be a question for the vendor. There is a set of cams that could also fit in as well with the stock lifters and springs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts