Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is quite funny in my opinion... Lambos don't even have lambo doors... lol. Another quality eBay item! What do you all think?

Here

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I dont like lambo doors, im mean its kool on some cars like the ones i cant afford but on my avenger id have to say no way

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think they are ugly on a stock looking avenger. Maybe if you had some tricked out paint, body kit, custom wheels/graphics. But the plain one in red with those doors? Looks dumb. Just my opinion though..

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
LOL that picture is so true lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
lambo is lamo

I saw recently a 94 civic with primmer, big spoiler, etc that had lambo doors:hah: Just looked retarded.
If you want a good laugh go to www.topgear.com and check out the section under "Time to Burn" and "Carbage." You will get a gret big chuckle @ some of the stuff people create.

That said I do like the gull wings, but only on certain cars.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I saw recently a 94 civic with primmer, big spoiler, etc that had lambo doors:hah: Just looked retarded.
If you want a good laugh go to www.topgear.com and check out the section under "Time to Burn" and "Carbage." You will get a gret big chuckle @ some of the stuff people create.

That said I do like the gull wings, but only on certain cars.
I will have to check that out! www.beaterz.com was always a fave of mine as well...not sure if its still around though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
lambo doors

hay i was jest asking dose any one no if u can get lambo doors for the 08 avenger will the charger lambo door kit fit the avenger or is it diff i want something like this

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Ya the direct bolt kits arnt cheep. and i personaly wouldn't do a weld on kit. my son is trying to get me to put suiside doors on the back doors. not sure how that would look.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Holy pimp my ride!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts