Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Dodge Avenger 2.4 auto Tran parts bought 4coils 4 injectors 4 pre gaped copper. Tiped a park plugs 1throttle body 1 crankshaft sensor 2 camshaft sensors 1battery 1thermostate the small one 1map sensor
1 maf sensor the car will crank with assistance. Pumping the pedal. I'm getting codes cylinder 2 and missfire with code multiple random misfires detected I'm also getting camshaft position sensor bank one which I changed over and over I'm getting crank shaft variation relearn im getting the O2 sensors but I know because I have them both hanging because the cat delete 2 straight pipe so I know there's going through a code for those two I'm also getting in take valve sensor circuit high and two other intake valve runner associated with the actuator measures tooken I have the time checked I've had the cylinders on a compression test I've tooken off the intake and cleaned it thoroughly the flaps I make sure that the actuator still had a spring and we'll still have tension on it and I'm still getting the same code and the same outcome starts up with assistance a company gas ribs up to 4000 but still falls and dies when I take my foot off pedal I have put in seafoam assistance would be helpful at this point I really don't want to sell it or scrap it is a nice car and runs very fast especially with the cat delete Troy any assistance would be helpful do you think it might be a bad ground or a break in The wire somewhere in the harness since I am using the camshaft position sensor bank one over and over even though I have changed maybe it's sending a signal to the computer that it's inop

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Avenger
6 Posts
Angeleyes,
Here's a suggestion: Re-post your problem description with some punctuation. Without knowing where one sentence ends and the next begins, its difficult to understand what you're saying. Also, check your spelling. This would improve your chances of getting some replies. I hope someone can help you. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts