Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show us your favorite rides you drive today or had in the past, that you modded or are in the works.

Here are some photos of my 06 Dak. I had 4.10's in the rear, and 216 cams, CAI, dual exhaust, stage2 Jet Chip and a Paxton. Due to hard drive crash, I lost alot of photos on my Dak. It had awsome HP and TQ. The 4.7L is a very good motor to mod out. I took these photos at my grand daughters place.

Now my new ride is my Avenger R/T. I'll have my Evil R/T ready and finished by summer.

Attachments

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not have it long enough to run at the track. I would say it would have done low 13's or maybe better.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Dakota is a great truck, and the 4.7L V8 is a very good motor. Dodge has givin the Dak more HP and TQ by revamping the 4.7L for 2008.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice! Nice reflections on the paint. What are you using? Looks just as good as Pinnacle Souveran.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I need to get some new pix of my 02 dakota QC 4x4. I recently had a flowmaster 50 SUV muffler added (single in, dual out) with chrome tips.

Love that sound! Sounds nice outside cab and is pretty quiet inside the cab even with all the road noise I have (need to figure out where it's coming from and address it).

- Dan M

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The flowmaster 50 is a very nice sounding muffler. I had the 40's and man those are loud. I should have went with the 50 series. But the guy that bought my 06 Dak loves the sound of the 40's.

·
Registered
565 Posts
the 50 SUV is quieter than the delta 50. It still has a nice rumble outside the cab though. But the big difference is inside the cab. It's a nice low constant rumble while cruising at highway speeds and doesn't overpower the radio.

- Dan M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts