Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
custom free flow exaust with bigger tips, custom CAI, stage 2 performance chip, TBS, system, 15% window tint

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
15% window tint
been pulled over for that tint yet? 32% is legal in GA now +/- 3%.

I'm not too keen on the solar shield tint myself, I'm going to get it tinted sometime. First, I'm working on some modifications to my dakota.

Did you do the hood scoop install yourself ? Looks nice. Is it a functional scoop?

- Dan M

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got pulled over 1 time on ft. benning for my windows in the school zone. Mp said to dark because i wont see kids crossing in the cross walk lol. No my scoops are actually off now cause the lund hood scoops are made for flat hoods, when i put them on and about a week wit them on they started to bou up off the hood in the front where it slopes.

·
Registered
565 Posts
better the MP than the GSP! I don't know if you're from GA or just stationed here, but thought I'd let you know the law.

I used to run illegal tint on my old ranger back in Indiana, I never got pulled over for it. anytime I did get pulled over, i had my driver window down before the cop got there so he couldn't see the dark tint :D

- Dan M

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice ride! I just got tints on mine for xmas, I had them do 20% on the back three and 35% on the front two.

Here in michigan, its illegal to have anything on the front two, but I had the exact same percentages on my last car and never got stopped once. And the blend is real good, so it kinda looks like its supposed to be that way, though on occassion I have rolled both fronts down if approaching a officer on the side of the road or something.

I don't figure I'll get stopped for them. I mean I just like how the car looks with them on, I'm not trying to hide anything and I respect that the police can be very nervous when stopping a tinted vehicle. Thats why I don't do even limo tint in the back. From even a short distance it looks cool, but if you want to get right up on it, you can see in. I can understand the safety aspect.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I like how dark that tint is, but as it was said above, the police don't like it. In MO, we can have 30% front, and whatever behind the two front windows. Good looking car!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True Cold Air Intake Here!!!!! Look At It And Get An Idea

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
can you start another post on a how to make it. I am sure no one make it right now, but my dad just bought a new welder, and I want to try to make one. Can you give specific numbers, and perhaps bending angles? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill c wat i can do an remember

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i hope so, ill put more pics up of my intake

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If u want an intake made like mine let me know!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have not seen the 2.4l motor

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I posted the website and phone number where i got my CAI done in R/T CAI forum

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The phone number and website of the place where i got my intake has been deleted because i was Soliciting my fellow members

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Not a bad idea to remove them. I think it would be ok to write up a thread on how that company performed. And then the users of the forum will have something to go by, and they can go there if they want to. Am I making any sense??

Like a product review section... pros, cons, and an overall opinion of the company and/or product.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts