Drop-leg 9 mag pouch
Soft case
Hard case
.223 laser bore sighter

$1100 + FFL & Shipping

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Man that's a nice rifle, and 'Zombie Hunter' really caps it off lol.

Speaking of which (and going off topic) did anyone see where a self described 'zombie enthusiast' was arrested in a bus terminal for carrying a bag full of samurai swords, knives, night vision googles, etc.

Maybe that was jordan and now you are selling your gun because you need money for bail? lol

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Man that's a nice rifle, and 'Zombie Hunter' really caps it off lol.

Speaking of which (and going off topic) did anyone see where a self described 'zombie enthusiast' was arrested in a bus terminal for carrying a bag full of samurai swords, knives, night vision googles, etc.

Maybe that was jordan and now you are selling your gun because you need money for bail? lol
LMAO!!! I just read the article :5700293539:
Don't worry Jordan we`ll start a petition to get you bail ;) Lol jkz

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
You are damn serious about being prepared for the zombie apocolypse if you carry a bag of swords around with you everywhere you go lol. I would think you would have at least enough time to go home and get that stuff if it went down but maybe not. I mean not everyone would instantly turn into zombies while you are riding a bus across town would they?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You are damn serious about being prepared for the zombie apocolypse if you carry a bag of swords around with you everywhere you go lol. I would think you would have at least enough time to go home and get that stuff if it went down but maybe not. I mean not everyone would instantly turn into zombies while you are riding a bus across town would they?
Probably not unless its airborne. Lol.
But the chances are pretty high when you ride a bus that the bus driver turns into a zombie, and then crashes the bus and all the passengers die because he wanted to stop for some brain burgers. Lol

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
awesome

Very nice "Zombie" killer.

I myself prefer a wide scatter shotgun for close up zombie killing.:gy:

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Man we are getting way off topic here but I can't help myself. Anyone ever seen Phantasm when the guy duct tapes two double barreled shotguns together and then files the barrels? Now that's spread! lol

To the movies thread!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Man we are getting way off topic here but I can't help myself. Anyone ever seen Phantasm when the guy duct tapes two double barreled shotguns together and then files the barrels? Now that's spread! lol

To the movies thread!
No body dead or alive or half dead would mess with that. Lol.

Meet you at the Movies Thread :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thats awesome bro! i wish i could get one of those in canada.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice "Zombie" killer.

I myself prefer a wide scatter shotgun for close up zombie killing.:gy:
Oh I have a Mossberg 500 law enforcement model for spread :) Or put a hallow-point deer slug in there... I have seen one of those go right through a concrete wall and blow up the watermelon on the other side :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's one thing that I LOVE about being in the Marines, I get to play with all kinds of AWESOME guns! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
wow, nice rifle. So who would ship that into Canada for me, USPS? LOL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Perks of living in AZ… now TX. I can own all the firearms i want ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.