Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have been gone for a while. Life has hit me pretty hard this year so been dealing with it. Lost my job to out sourcing in Jan, the virus hit and closed all the businesses, found out I have a 24 year old daughter that I didnt know about, going to diving school for career change.
Someone emailed me a couple of months back asking about a turbo system and injectors and all that. Cant find that email sorry so i cant reply.
I will be heading to Key Largo on Tuesday for 7 weeks so I will be out of the picture for little while longer.

·
Premium Member
6,527 Posts
Well, The best and hopefully better luck to you, we will continue to "miss" you! At least you didn't say that the Avenger was history with you ;)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Sorry I have been gone for a while. Life has hit me pretty hard this year so been dealing with it. Lost my job to out sourcing in Jan, the virus hit and closed all the businesses, found out I have a 24 year old daughter that I didnt know about, going to diving school for career change.
Someone emailed me a couple of months back asking about a turbo system and injectors and all that. Cant find that email sorry so i cant reply.
I will be heading to Key Largo on Tuesday for 7 weeks so I will be out of the picture for little while longer.
This whole Covid pandemic has hit so many people hard. We've managed to survive so far but work is scary quiet right now. Sorry to hear about your troubles but hopefully the career change will be just the thing for you. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Stay safe, especially in Florida!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, The best and hopefully better luck to you, we will continue to "miss" you! At least you didn't say that the Avenger was history with you ;)
I am excited and ready to get on the road. First real road trip on a long while. 1400 miles / 20 hours / 4 tanks of gas.
One thing is for sure. Gas milage will be a lot better when I get out Texas. I love the high speeds on the highways but it kills my mpg. When I was in FL last month I dont think I saw a speed limit more than 60. Should be getting close to 30 mpg instead of 25.

Reactions: 5rebel9

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This whole Covid pandemic has hit so many people hard. We've managed to survive so far but work is scary quiet right now. Sorry to hear about your troubles but hopefully the career change will be just the thing for you. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Stay safe, especially in Florida!
Thanks. I am trying to not let things get me down. I have to do something and make a change. Seems like the area around here just seems suck the life and goals out of everything.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am packing and am leaving tomorrow so i can take my time heading there. Any one know of any cool things to see along IH-10 from TX to FL?

·
Premium Member
6,527 Posts
There would have been some wonderful HISTORICAL MONUMENTS to see down that way.....about a month ago! Probably all defaced or taken down by now....
Have a SAFE and ENJOYABLE trip! :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Thats where i am thinking about spending the night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts