Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was doing a little more research on the performance system and cam across a universal Turbo system company. Shot them an email and here is the reply I received.

I'm not making any moves right away but for my near future adventures.... I will have all the information I need. Here's the info for anyone that may be interested.

As always your input is greatly appreciated.

If the information I provided is helpful feel free to hit the rep button :smileup:

Keith,

Thank you for your interest in Squires Turbo Systems. Even though we do not offer a true "bolt-on" system for your specific application, we do offer an easily customizeable Universal Kit. Our Universal Kit applications experience the same amazing benefits and horsepower improvement results as our bolt-on systems.

I feel strongly that one of our Universal Kit options will work well for your specific application. Please allow me to explain a few of the details regarding our three Universal Kit options - Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III.

First, please keep in mind that the difference between the three Stage options is the "completeness" of the kit. It does not refer in any way to the amount of horsepower that the kit can create. For example, if you prefer to use your own clamps, hoses, and other basic install parts, you would probably just purchase a Stage I kit. If you would like to purchase everything needed for the system install (except the intake and exhaust tubing that must be customized to your application), then you would purchase a Stage III kit.

Please note that the turbo which is included with your Universal Kit will be sized specifically for your application and horsepower goals.

For more detailed information about the STS Universal Kit, please feel free to call or email me any time.

Thanks,

Vernon Hills
RTM

[email protected]

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I've been thinking about this system for some time now. But after awhile of seeing the $$$ signs float around in the air, I hit myself in the head and realize I could of had an SRT V8. Their system would be great for a track car or places that do not get much bad weather. I just think with an under the car open turbo system that driving in water mud and snow is going to push it to its limits of workability for a one car owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think I would be more apt to put a supercharger in than a turbo myself. The hard part about doing anything is the lifetime powertrain warranty. I suppose at some point later in life it might happen, but I tend to drive the wheels off the car, so I would want to keep my warranty in effect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts