Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called VIS racing sport today and they said in the 2nd week of april the avenger will have a carbon fiber hood with scoop just like the srt-8 charger/magnum...cant wait its starting at 800 if sales are not there it will drop in secong month...but i cant wait that long im buying it when it comes out!!!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I can't wait to see it. Although I'm kinda hoping someone will make one like the one in the concept sketch in my signature.​

·
Registered
477 Posts
that sketch looks nice.. I noticed that on here... but yes the SRT hood.. functional?.. that is the big question

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they said it will be functional, well i just hope for the best..

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I cant wit til the srt hood comes out.....that thing is gonna sell quick

·
Registered
118 Posts
There is an intake that runs up to the front, it should be relatively easy to make it functional. It's stories like this that make me put off getting my rally stripes added.

·
Registered
920 Posts
A NACA type scoop like the SRT-8's and AAR Cuda would be awesome, has anyone seen what this hood looks like? Chrysler should have used what was on the sketch that would have been very nice looking.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is an intake that runs up to the front, it should be relatively easy to make it functional. It's stories like this that make me put off getting my rally stripes added.

what do you mean, that the intake runs up to the front?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
this hood is also coming out ...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts