Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So, I recently started doing my own vinyl. I wanted mine to stand out against all the other ones around here. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Nice job! Certainly will stand out.

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
With that pattern .... I definitely agree with member Intrepid!
Make sure you post finished pic's of your ride! :)

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2012
19 Posts
View attachment 19615

So, I recently started doing my own vinyl. I wanted mine to stand out against all the other ones around here. What are your thoughts?
Well you asked for our thoughts so I’ll be honest. I recently wrapped my vehicle but my is pretty simple. I’m no shape form or fashion am I hating or just being a butt hole. Just being honest. It’s going to be a fun experience. Far as your choice I personally wouldn’t had chosen that but if you like it nothing else matters. It will definitely stand out though. The pattern kind of takes away from the scratch vinyl near the headlight though. It gets lost in translation. I would have painted the car another color then applied that. You could even do plastidip depending on your budget. Check out the DYC (dip your car systems. When you get tired you can peel it off no sanding is required. A different background then apply that on top and throw some rims on that thang lol but it’s not horrible and good job on the wrap. You did really well because it’s not as easy as it looks keep up the good work.

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2012
19 Posts
i like it and have thought on doing mine, but never killed that bird yet. lol
Hey woofer go for it man. I’m really good at wrapping now and certified also but when I first started I practiced on my old car which was a Kia I painted it and wrapped. If you want to try wrap I recommend getting a “gloss”one first not a “chrome” or “matte chrome”. If you want to do designs or try it order some knifeless tape because you can’t buy it from a store. Watch some YouTube vids and Overtime you’ll find your self doing it better and better. I would Try certain parts first then if you want an entire vehicle. It’s fun to do go for it. This is a very lucrative business by the way and takes less time then paint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I only have one question, is that color change?(sometimes called chameleon) because that's cool, definitely not the average look.

I will have to do some body work before I get around to a wrap. Time has not treated my poor 2012 SXT well. The body shop said I should sell it or get clean salvage panels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts