Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, heres the story. I ordered the stinger stripe from ridergraphix and they sent me the wrong one (I wanted Avenger R/T,instead I received the strobe in white) so I contacted them and asked them for a return label so I could send it back for an even exchange. They sent the correct one but with no return label and its been over a month and hes not contacted me about the stripe so I figured I'd sell it.

He offers it for 80 bucks, I'll sell it for 50 plus shipping. www.ridergraphix.com its the stinger panel style F in white.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
If it would have been in black, I would have bought it from you. That is the one I want, but I have a white car... kinda defeats the purpose of a white decal. Good luck selling this!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay guys, heres the story. I ordered the stinger stripe from ridergraphix and they sent me the wrong one (I wanted Avenger R/T,instead I received the strobe in white) so I contacted them and asked them for a return label so I could send it back for an even exchange. They sent the correct one but with no return label and its been over a month and hes not contacted me about the stripe so I figured I'd sell it.

He offers it for 80 bucks, I'll sell it for 50 plus shipping. www.ridergraphix.com its the stinger panel style F in white.

Thanks!
I thought we sent you a message telling you to just keep it for the inconvenience. If not, then here it is.

Did you ever get any pics of the stripe installed? We would like them for our website.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
I thought we sent you a message telling you to just keep it for the inconvenience. If not, then here it is.

Did you ever get any pics of the stripe installed? We would like them for our website.

Thanks,
Brian
Hey Brian,

If you hook up those Rocker panel stripes for the avenger, I'll take a set...Not sure if I want to make the avenger "too gaudy" though, but I think the the thin stripes will work :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts