Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading around and it seems the strut brace is a cheap, performing worthwhile mod to do - but where can I get 1 in the uk? All references and links are for the US or Canada.

Need to mod this superb car as much as I can :)

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Ask your dealer if he can order the part, if not you might e able to buy from ebay, if not, i will buy it and ship it to you.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Ordered mine from Mopar Parts Worldwide for about £30 delivered to my door! Took a while but was worth the wait. Part Number is 68058969AA & the tightening torque for the nuts is 41 ft/lb.

:smileup:

Waaahooo!!! The guys at Mopar Parts Worldwide came through!

Got my strut brace this morning, fitted it in about 15 mins and took the car out for a drive. I am impressed! The steering is noticably sharper and more responsive. It may just be my imagination, but the steering feels a little lighter too.

All in all, a most excellent steering upgrade for the bargain price of £27.50 delivered to my door! :D :D :D

Thanks so much to Germax for doing the 'donkey' work, and thanks to everyone else for their helpful comments. :smileup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Alright... Done.. Just bought one from www.moparpartsworldwide.com .. LOL I keep hearing about how much better the car handles and for just under $40 after S/H why not get one?

Oh and P.S. .... I'm buying a CAI this weekend too I'm pretty sure.. I'll post on the correct forum when I get them in.

Good luck nosmo on your purchase.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The price has gone up a bit in a couple of days but I will still order one. Thanks guys for the effort

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts