Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm getting ready to do the front brakes on my Sebring, got some cyro/slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads. Only doing the front brakes now, because the rears are drums and I refuse to put money into them. I am in the process getting the factory parts of the BRF disc brakes, and will be converting the drums to factory discs in the near future. Any help in that department would be stellar.

I think I have tracked down most of the necessary part numbers, and have ordered the actual Mopar disc brake caliper adapters. I will be putting similar cyro/slotted rotors on the rear, with whatever no-name pads in the rear. Master cylinder, emergency brake... I think I have most everything's latest and greatest part number. Just know nothing of the actual process involved, nor do I have all the necessary tools/lift/space. So there's that.

I am also wondering if anyone has any successful experience using the Whiteline 2008 Lancer Sway Bar kit (BM007)? It has a 26mm front bar, and 24mm rear bar (compared to the RT's 21mm), and uses the same adjustable end links Whiteline offers for the Avenger/Lancer/Sebring/200...

Speaking of Whiteline stuff for the Avenger/Lancer/Sebring/200, is anyone using any of their control arm bushings/end links? Or the SuperPro control arm bushings/end links, for that matter?

Or does anyone know if the Whiteline 2003-2009 Lancer rear strut tower brace fits the 2008-2010 Avenger (or Sebring)?

What are the chances of the Sebring Convertible X-brace bolting right up to the sedan body?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts