Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this looks like its going to be a great forum.
thought i would say hello to everyone. ordered my car 10 weeks ago now,only one more week to go :p the wait has been bloomin horrible. but its a new model over here
so tis a little slow to get stuff in.Mine will be the first one to be modded as well..:D
looking forward to learning a lot of stuff from here, so catcha again..............

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hey netvampire! Welcome!
Yeah, if our other forums are any indication, this one should be a great forum too!
We look forward to your posts!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hi all, this looks like its going to be a great forum.
thought i would say hello to everyone. ordered my car 10 weeks ago now,only one more week to go :p the wait has been bloomin horrible. but its a new model over here
so tis a little slow to get stuff in.Mine will be the first one to be modded as well..:D
looking forward to learning a lot of stuff from here, so catcha again..............
I believe you are our first international member here. Welcome netvampire to what will become the best Avenger site on the net.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, sure looks like this will be a great forum. counting down the hours now for the arrival of car..:strokin: hope to be the first one to post pics;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am new to the site and I am not YET a owner, I saw the Avenger and have fallen completley in love! I wanted to research the car a little more before I buy it as I have been told both negitive a positive things about the Avenger and who better to ask then current owners. Any feed back would be appreciated!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Love it!

Hi I am new to the site and I am not YET a owner, I saw the Avenger and have fallen completley in love! I wanted to research the car a little more before I buy it as I have been told both negitive a positive things about the Avenger and who better to ask then current owners. Any feed back would be appreciated!
Its my toy! I love driving it every day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts