Dodge Avenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I moved (temprorarily for now, hopefully I actually get the place) and I dont want to deal some of the stuff I have. So I wanted to see if anyone was interested in a couple things I'm thinkin bout sellin.

First is a nitro R/C car. Its a RC10 GT Factory Team Edition. The kit came with a blue aluminum chassis, pipe, and front tubes. Also Blue titanium turnbuckles all around and graphite shock towers. I also went and put on a blue aluminum battery tray and blue aluminum arms, front and rear. It comes with a futaba pistol grip controller, 2 extra receivers, One set of crystals, OS MAX CV-R .12 (fast for a .12), stock dirt tire & wheel set, street tire set w/neon yellow wheels, set of front buggy street tires w/neon yellow wheels, One painted body, and misc. parts. Its in pretty good shape, not too much offroading. BUT it needs to be cleaned (dusty and oily) and basic maintenance. Hasnt been run for a long time but I never had a problem firing it up before. Maybe $150-200 shipped.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Next I have 2 paintball markers. I love the sport and and my markers, but theres now only one field left within a 50 mile radius of me and my friends only play but once a year now. So yeah its worth letting em collect dust.

First up is my baby. Its a 2002 Autococker (before Worrgames got bought out and turned into crap) thats now modified and tweaked. Acid air block, Dye Rocket reg, STO ram, STO 3-way, QEV on the front of ram, Worrgames chrome double finger hinge trigger frame, Acid drop forward, Upgraded Hammer & Valve (I think it was P&P's kit), Lighter spring kit, P&P's delrin bolt, 14" Dye Boomstick (.688 or .690 dia.), and a EVLution II Viewloader. I also went and shortened the trigger pull as much as possible (anymore and the gun will fire with the safety engaged!) and completely retimed it. Its very fast compared to other mechanical markers! After every game I cleaned the barrel, bore, bolt, and put a few drops of oil through the gun. This set-up doesnt come with a tank or mask. I'm thinkin $200 shipped.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My other gun is a NEW Proto SLG Ultralight. I bought this with the intention of actually having an electronic marker. I had planned on moddin it out like my Cocker, but never even played with it once. Basically all I did was take it out of the box, play with the settings, and adjusted it a bit. Did some dry firing, but never ran paint through it. I only used nitro on it, no CO2. Its a nice little gun especially for the price they're goin for, but its doin me no good. The gun comes with the stock barrel (12" I believe), some allen wrenches, extra o-rings, a tube of Dye grease, barrel condom, and the manual. Nothing else is included with the gun. I bought it for $150 not including shipping, so I will sell for $125 shipped.

Lastly I have a Powerlyte Scepter barrel kit. Its the first gen kit, has a Stainless back, 14" tip, 5 different diameter inserts (.684, .686, .688, .690, .692), and a carry bag. I tried quite a few till I got to this kit and I need to try anything after it. Its very accurate, very gas efficient, and the inserts lock in place, unlike the Smart Parts inserts that would fall out while u were playing! Plus I think they were (or still are) the kit with the longest inserts, so better accuracy. The kit has Cocker threads, so it will work on both guns. I really dont want to sell this kit, but if I dont have a marker, whats the point. I'm thinkin $80 shipped.

I just kind of threw those prices out there, so if theres something ur interested in let me know.

·
Registered
489 Posts
damn dude you have some sweet toys, i had a traxxas revo 3.3 with all the aftermarket gadgets

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, u got a nice little toy, too. LOL
The revos the one that took over for the T-maxx wasnt it???

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what will it take to get u really interested? LOL
If u have any questions, want more pics, or anything, just let me know!!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Man if i was still into it i'd scoop up one of those markers. Shame im out of the sport for now..

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah wish I was still playing, too. Its a great sport. It's a lot of fun and gets ur adrenaline pumpin. My friends found a place to play in some woods about 40min. from us. I played there once and it was alright. They had some stuff set-up for a playing field so worked out, but everyone had there guns turned up all the way and were using paint that almost wouldnt break. I hate playing like that, and they dont like going to the actual paintball fields to play. Plus they only play about once a year, so I'm done playing now.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright well let me see if my buddy has some fuel and and glow plug ignitor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.