Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this is my 14 avenger sxt blacktop, I have made my own catback, used a magmaflow muffler in place of the resonator and got rid of that half of barrel on the back lol so I have straight pipes from the muffler back at 2.5". I have installed a remote start which was plug and play just hit lock 3x and it starts. I added a Chrysler harness to add a backup camera and has the possibility to add headrest screens for kids in future. I have painted some of the trim pieces inside. Retro my first headlights always wanted to try on other cars, I had to get a second set of healights because it wouldn't pass inspection from the 50% or so tint on the headlights with the already black bezels in it, so I added 3.0 bi-xenex projectors, it has halos and demon eyes but never got around to hooking those up, led high beams and custom painted the lights, kinda of wish I do some other ideas while I had them opened. Added a stock k&n intake filter. Weathertech floor mats(I needed those bad because I get muddy alot at work. Mopar T shifter(I added the red on emblem) de-emblemed. I also custom fit a under rear bumper fins between dual exhaust( need to straighten up my exhaust, it's starting to say on the right side!).

Future plans: I wanted to add new projectors in place of the fog projectors maybe some that are wired to high beams(I live in the sticks where there is ALOT of deer). CAI. Paint engine cover. Paint the strut tower bar(can't remember what its called right now). Paint calibers.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts